Who finds the person to sublease my apartment? The general idea is you must find the person who is going to sublease your apartment. Your apartment community may help, but this depends heavily on how full the community is. If they are full, you may get a few people refered, if they are not ful...read more
• Amenities can vary in terms of quality and experience, so check out The Edge Reviews to see what others think and if it is okay for you
• If you like the amenities and just want to check for any The Edge open ads or subleases, check out The Edge Ads & Subleases
• If you would like to see more open rooms or available apartments in the TEXAS-STATE area, go to apartments near TEXAS-STATE then read the sublease descriptions or use the apartment filters
1. The Edge is only a bit over 2 miles from Texas State University. There is an on-site bus stop along Texas State tram Route. So location is great! The community prides itself in amenities that let you “play where you live”. Naturally they have a business center, Fitness Center, basketball court (full size), sand volleyball court, stand up tanning bed, Pool with private sun deck, Grill and smoker and spa. The computer center and Fitness Center are always open for your use.
2. Inside your apartment you will be happy with the built-in microwave, ceiling fan in every bedroom, wood style flooring and full-size Washer and Dryer. If you want fully Furnished units, this is your new home. Want to get to class, we are the second stop on the Texas State Tram Route. Pickup is approximately every 6 minutes (give or take a minute). You are only minutes away from grocery and banking. What more could a TXST student want – location – amenities – comfort – security –caring staff!