WestMar Lofts is an off campus students community located within a 30 minute walk to Georgia Tech. WestMar Lofts offers Individual Leases in their two and four bedrooms. They have 3 types of leases:
- 5 months: move out December 31st
- 10 months: move out May 31st
- 12 months: move out July 31st
All rooms comes fully Furnished with a full size bed, dresser, and electric appliances inside the units.
The rent includes free Internet, free Cable, free Parking, Washer and Dryer inside the unit, and free Shuttle service to the Georgia Tech & Georgia State campuses. WestMar Utility Package&s (electric, water, and sewer) all bundled into one bill each month. This bill is a flat fee of $85 a month, so residents never pay more than $85 per person per month. The amenities include resort style Pool & BBQ area, private covered garage parking, regularly scheduled community events, 24-hour courtesy patrol, a computer lab, study room, Fitness Center, basketball and volleyball courts, resident recreation/game room, and onsite convenient store. WestMar is a free-pet community.
WestMar caters to international students. They are required to provide a copy of their Visa, I-20, Passport,...
• For more links and descriptions of WestMar Lofts, see WestMar Lofts Details
• FAQs & Blogs. • Some great information written by The Standard • Renting a college apartment vs renting a house • What is FAFSA? And why does it matter?
• If you would like to see more open rooms or available apartments in the GEORGIA-TECH area, go to apartments near GEORGIA-TECH then read the sublease descriptions or use the apartment filters
Back to PreviousClose Tab