Rented or Expired. Deleted from active.For similar posts, see the different links below. Good luck
Move in: Tue, Sep 10th, 2019 - 11 month lease
1 bedroom in 1 bed 1 bath.TAKE OVER MY 1 BD/1 BA LEASE AND ILL PAY YOUR SEPTEMBER RENT!
Hello! I am moving out of my apartment and into a house that my 💕 👨 boyfriend just bought! So I am looking for someone to take over my apartment lease. Here are the details:
- Luxury Post Centennial Park Apartments
- Downtown, Atlanta (across from Centennial Park; 🚶 walking distance to MARTA; close to Midtown, Ga Tech, interstate)
- 1 bedroom/1 bathroom ( square feet)
- Apartment comes unfurnished (although, I am considering selling my couch, table, and bookshelf)
- Flexible move-in date of September or later
- I will cover all rent for September, so you will start paying rent in Oct
- Lease ends 8//, with option to renew
- Rent is $/month (not including utilities): this is cheaper than these apartments are going for currently because I locked in a better rate!
- $ security deposit required, which will be returned when you leave
THE APARTMENT IS AMAZING, AND I ❤️love IT!
- Washer/dryer in unit
- Dishwasher in unit
- Hardwood floors, except carpet in bedroom
- Brand new complex, and Im the first to live in this unit and Ive only been here four months
- I have a patio street-level entrance, perfect for dogs
- 1 or 2 parking spaces available
- VERY secure building with key fob access
- /7 amazing gym!
- Rooftop 🏊 pool!
- Dog bathing area and little dog park area!
- Conference room with wifi
- Free Starbucks coffee!
- Wifi lounge and 🏊 pool table
- Outdoor entertainment spaces with 📺 televisions and 🍔 grills
This is not a sublease. It is a lease takeover, so you will need to apply and qualify with the leasing office to rent the apartment (need proof of income, background check, $ application fee for credit check). I will pay the lease takeover fee for you. Please email me if youre interested, and Im happy to answer any questions! Thanks!
$1490 by guest
Paper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)Camden Midtown Atlanta (1)Houses and Other (8)Square on Fifth (SQ5) (2)The Mix (1)The Standard Midtown (4)University House (1)Houses and Other (1)WestMar Lofts (3)Houses and Other (6)Wanted Requests (4)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD