Village Green Apartments is a student housing community. While not close to NCSU there is a Shuttle which goes back and forth to campus. The features are pretty great, and there is a strong push by the Village Green to have a community feel.
For a quick overview of Village Green Apartments:
1. Room: private bath, Furnished, walk in closet in some,
2. Apartment: Washer and Dryer, Furnished living room and bedroom, alarm, mini fridge in apts with 3 and 4 bedrooms. Rent includes utilities; electric, water, cable and Internet.
3. Community: wireless in clubhouse and Pool, Internet, Gym, computer lab, tanning, basketball and volleyball court, picnic and Gated entrance, grill, pet waste disposal areas
4. Other: Individual leasing
5. Schools: NCSU, Meredith, Peace, St. Augustines, Shaw, Wake Tech
* Village Green rents to students without a Social Security Number.
Village Green is Pet Friendly...
• For more links and descriptions of Village Green Apartments, see Village Green Apartments Details
• Live Daily, Blogs & FAQs. • Do a need a car if I live at Village Green (any shuttle)? • Are utilities included in rent at Village Green? • How can I pay rent at Village Green?
• If you would like to see more open rooms or available apartments in the NCSU area, go to apartments near NCSU then read the sublease descriptions or use the apartment filters
Back to PreviousClose Tab