Clarion Crossing is located not so far from the NCSU Wolfline bus Route. The community is in the middle of a fancy student apartment complex and a normal apartment complex. While all of the fancy features are present you have many nonstudents who live in Clarion Crossing which give a more balanced living experience. With Food Lion and a few restaurants close by you have some options to walk to.
Quick summary of Clarion Crossing:
1. Room: walk-in closet*, private bathroom*
2. Apartment: 1bedx1bath, 2 bedx1bath, 2bedx1.5bath, 2bedx2bath, 3bedx2bath, fridge, stove, dishwasher*, disposal, Washer/Dryer connections, outside storage, balcony/patio
3. Community Amenities: Gym, tanning, Pool, grill, tennis court, clubhouse, business center, on site maintenance, laundry, unassigned parking, bark park, courtesy officer, valet trash services
4. Quick Comments: NCSU, Wolfline, CAT Bus Line, Lake Johnson, pets allowed, renovated*...
• For more links and descriptions of Clarion Crossing, see Clarion Crossing Details
• Live Daily, Blogs & FAQs. • Do apartments near NCSU have fast internet? • Is it easy to sublease my apartment near NCSU for the summer? • Is the NCSU apartment market a buyers or sellers market?
• If you would like to see more open rooms or available apartments in the NCSU area, go to apartments near NCSU then read the sublease descriptions or use the apartment filters
Back to PreviousClose Tab