Hi! I am an Emory RSPH recent graduate and I am looking for a roommate to share my 2b/2b partially furnished apartment near Emory. Move in available now.
• RENT: $/person/month and utilities run about $/person/month (⛽gas, power, cableinternet, compost).
• THE APARTMENT: Avana Druid Hills complex off of North Druid Hills Road. The complex is nice, and the apartment is situated in the back where it is shaded and quiet. The available room has an attached private bathroom and there is a bedframe/mattress that you are welcome to purchase or borrow. The communal spaces are fully furnished.
• ABOUT ME: I am a -year-old woman. I’m currently a CDC ORISE fellow. I just graduated with an MPH from the Emory RSPH Epidemiology department in May. I have a cat and a dog who are very sweet and well-behaved, but they are both a little shy. I cook frequently and keep a lot of house plants. I am very quiet and calm. I like keeping the apartment very 🎇clean and well-decorated.
• THE PERFECT ROOMMATE: Someone who is respectful of me, my 🐕 pets, and the space, which I think is a relaxing haven Someone who ❤️loveS animals but doesn’t have any of their own. Someone who is responsible and solves interpersonal conflicts in a mature and courteous fashion. All gender identities and sexual orientations welcome! I’d prefer a roommate that is in their late ’s or early ’s, but that’s not a dealbreaker.
• CONTACT: Please e-mail me at . If you are interested in the room I’ll ask you to fill out a roommate questionnaire and share my completed questionnaire with you.