Hey everyone, Im looking for someone to take over my previous roommates lease at the Reserve at Forest Hills.
About the apartment:
- Rent includes internet, the base rate is $. 🌊 water usage is paid along with rent and varies, and the total is usually between $-$/mo each.
- The current lease ends July
- The apartment is on the 2nd Floor
- The available bedroom has a 🚶 walk-in closet, linen closet, and attached bathroom which also opens to the living room.
- There is a washer and dryer in the apartment, as well as a dish washer and garbage disposal in the kitchen
- There is no reserved parking, no parking stickers needed, and no towing, so you can host guests without worry
- The apartment complex is 🐕 pet friendly
- Bugs are not an issue, the pest control here is wonderful! Maybe I shouldnt NEED to say that, but if youve lived in Wilmington for a while you probably already know that bugs can be a problem.
- I have pretty well furnished the kitchen, living room, and sunroom, but there is plenty of space for a roommates furniture/dishes/appliances/etc. I am generally happy to share the use of my things in the common areas.
- Im a year old woman
- I have a very friendly and lazy cat named Nox who has lived with and gets along well with other cats
- I work full ⌚time as a night baker from 3am-am and am usually asleep by 8pm on work nights
- I sleep like the dead so no roommate has ever bothered me with noise or guests.
- Most of the ⌚time that Im home Im usually hanging out in my bedroom listening to podcasts, crocheting, playing animal crossing, and watching 📺 tv - Im not terribly exciting but also not very noisy or disruptive.
- I do not have any particular preference in terms of roommates, I have lived with men and women just fine.
Thats about all the personal info Id like to post online, so if youre interested, have any questions, or would like to know more about the apartment (or me), Id ❤️love to hear from you!