Address: Countryside Apartment, 4000 SW 23st, Gainesville, FL 32608-7344
Move in: Thu, Jan 10th, 2019 - 12 month lease
1 bedroom in 4 beds 4 baths.- Looking for a respectful student, prefer 👩 female for 1 bedroom/1 bathroom in 4 bedrooms/4 bathrooms Countryside Apartment.
- Flexible move-in and move-out date. Available for move-in any⌚time from January.
- Total rent $525 included all utilities.
- Fully furnished, private bathroom, very big bedroom, basketball court view, and comfortable mattress.
- Lots of free parking spaces. Fully access to swimming 🏊 pools, gym, basketball court, and volleyball field.
- Quiet neighborhood and super friendly student roommates.
- Convenient location, only 10 mins to UF, Walmart, Publix, Target or downtown by bus, just 1-5 mins to 🚌 bus station. 🚌 bus route 9, 35, 36, 37.
- 🐕 pet or smoking is not allowed.
- Address: Countryside Apartment, 4000 SW 23rd St, Gainesville, FL 32608-7344
Pls pm me if you are interested! Thanks!
$525 by guest
Mark Rented or DeletePaper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)13th Street (2)2nd Avenue Centre (4)Avenyl (1)Cabana Beach (4)Campus Lodge (2)Canopy Apartments (1)College Manor (1)Country Village (1)Countryside at the Uni (3)Cricket Club II (1)Gainesville Place (5)Greenwich Green (2)Lexington Crossing (2)Looking Glass Apartmen (1)LUX 13 (3)Oxford Manor (6)Royal Village (1)Social 28 (3)Solaria Luxury Apartme (1)Spyglass Apartments (2)Stoneridge Apartments (1)The Continuum Apartmen (2)The Courtyards (2)The Crossing at Santa (1)The Niche (4)The Nine at Gainesvill (2)The Pavilion on 62nd (1)The Retreat Gainesvill (3)The Standard (4)University Club Apartm (3)University Commons (2)Varsity House (2)West 20 (1)Wildflower Apartments (1)Woodlands of Gainesvil (4)Houses and Other (21)Wanted Requests (6)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD