Reason for Subleasing:
Hi there! I am moving due to getting a new job on the West side of Orlando and I want to live closer to it. I have not had a bad experience with my current roommate (👩 female), neighbors, unit or leasing staff. I have no negative comments or reviews about my experience living at Knights Circle. I have attached actual photos of the unit (including the room for rent). I prefer to arrange a date and ⌚time for you to view the unit in person prior to signing the lease. I'm open, honest and very transparent.
- 2 beds x 2 baths: 980 sqft.
- Located on the third floor.
- Common areas include the kitchen (⛄ refrigerator and ☢ microwaveincluded), living room and laundry room that includes a washer and dryer.
- Living room is fully furnished.
- Balcony with 🏊 pool view.
- Utilities are included. (🌊 water,💡electricity and internet)
- Valet Trash
- no 👨👩 co-ed option. In need of a 👩 femaleroommate only.
- The room comes with a bed, desk, chair, side table, closet, two dressers, and private bathroom.
- Floor is carpet
- Ceiling Fan
- Walls are painted 🕶️ tan.
- Black rug and curtains. (I purchased these items, but I will leave them if the tenant is in need of them).
- 🏊 pool view
My roommate is very sweet, respectful, stays to herself but is friendly and 🎇clean. We share the responsibility of keeping the unit 🎇clean, bug-free and cozy. The kitchen cabinets and ⛄ refrigerator are split equally between the both of us. The unit is very quiet, so if you need a quiet place to stay, then this is the perfect place for you.
- FREE💛 UCF🚌 shuttle that runs frequently and takes students to the 💛 UCF student union.
- 3 🏊 pools, 2 gyms, basketball court, beach volleyball area etc.
*Please visit www.liveatknightscircle.com for more amenities details.*