AVAILABLE July 31, 2020 - There are benefits to taking over a SUB-LEASE!
You get to MOVE-IN before everyone else does. (Knight's Circle regular 2020-2021 lease starts Aug 21st - so take the extra 21 days to become familiar with Knight's Circle, 💛 UCF and every thing to do around campus.
My 👨 son is currently in a 3 bed / 3 bath, 2nd floor apartment at Knight's Circle. He is a Senior and just received notification his final four classes will be on-line. Thus, it is just more feasible for him to complete these classes at home rather than off campus.
While attending 💛 UCF, he has resided at three different off-campus complexes. Knight's Circle has been by far the 🏆best and the first one I would recommend to any parent seeking suggestions for off campus housing. (They are affiliated with 💛 UCF).
From a parent's point of view:
- the complex is 🎇clean
- ❤️love the 🌉 gate access
- resident portal for easy communication with leasing office / online payment
- Utilitiesincluded: 🌊 water, sewer, trash, cable-📺 tv and Internet
- Intrusion alarm
From my 👨 son's point of view:
- enjoys the 🚌 shuttle to campus so he does not have to drive
- lots to do in the Knight community (swimming, 🎥 movie room, game room)
- likes having his own bedroom and bath
- washer/ dryer in the apartment
- Full-sized ⛄ refrigerator with ice maker, oven range, garbage disposal, dishwasher and ☢ microwave
If you are interested in taking over his lease, I will pay the $350 sublease fee and AUGUST 2020 rent of $800. Please email me at email@example.com or call/text with questions to 904-206-2238.