Rented or Expired. Deleted from active.For similar posts, see the different links below. Good luck
Move in: Tue, Jan 1st, 2019 - 7 month lease
1 bedroom in 4 beds 4 baths.THIS IS A SUBLEASE FOR JANUARY - JULY . YOU WILL BE TAKING OVER MY SPECIFIC ROOM IN A 4 BEDROOM TOWNHOME AT THE WILDWOOD LUBBOCK COMPLEX. RENT FOR JANUARY IS PAID! I AM ALSO WILLING TO HELP PAY FOR ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH TAKING OVER THE LEASE FROM ME. You can move in NOW!
Looking for someone to take over my lease at the Wildwood for the spring semester of .
The current rent for the apartment is $ a month without utilities. Utilities tend to cost around $ on top of that, which still puts the lease under the normal price for this type of unit at the Wildwood!
• I currently have an early signing benefit, so my rent is much cheaper than the average price for this unit!
This specific unit is located on the back left side of the complex near the trash compactor. It is very quiet, neighbors are great and quiet, and there is easy access to the only trash compactor in the entire complex. The current roommates are quiet, 🎇clean, and keep to themselves. Perfect place for someone who is looking to get a place with low maintenance and privacy.
Amenities at the apartment complex include:
• Large 🏊 pool and recreational areas
• Dog parks
• A full gym both inside and outside
• Many lounges and areas to utilize for studying or other events
• Video Classrooms
• Cyber Café
• Courtyards and other sporting areas
• 🚌 bus transport to and from Texas Tech University
• Plenty of parking and ease of travel
• Great staff, easy to work with
• Pet Friendly
Inside the Apartments you have:
• Washer and Dryer unit
• USB outlets
• Smart 📺 tv included in the apartment
• Personal bathrooms and showers
• Fully Furnished
• Electronic Key System
• Full Kitchen area and bar
More information can be found here: https://www.wildwoodlubbock.com/floorplans/townhomes/
Please feel free to contact me through email and we can begin to work this out.
$560 by guest
Paper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)21 Hundred at Overton (2)Ashton Pointe (1)Raiders Pass (1)The Republic at Lubboc (1)U Lofts (1)Houses and Other (1)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD