Address: 3471 N. Druid Hills Road Decatur, GA 30033
Move in: Fri, Aug 2nd, 2019 - 5 month lease
1 bedroom in 2 beds 2 baths.Roommate Wanted
Hi! I am an Emory RSPH recent graduate and I am looking for a roommate to share my 2b/2b partially furnished apartment near Emory. Move in available now.
• RENT: $820/person/month and utilities run about $100-150/person/month (⛽gas, power, cable internet, compost).
• THE APARTMENT: Avana Druid Hills complex off of North Druid Hills Road. The complex is nice, and the apartment is situated in the back where it is shaded and quiet. The available room has an attached private bathroom and there is a bedframe/mattress that you are welcome to purchase or borrow. The communal spaces are fully furnished.
• ABOUT ME: I am a 31-year-old woman. I’m currently a CDC ORISE fellow. I just graduated with an MPH from the Emory RSPH Epidemiology department in May. I have a cat and a dog who are very sweet and well-behaved, but they are both a little shy. I cook frequently and keep a lot of house plants. I am very quiet and calm. I like keeping the apartment very 🎇clean and well-decorated.
• THE PERFECT ROOMMATE: Someone who is respectful of me, my 🐕 pets, and the space, which I think is a relaxing haven Someone who ❤️loveS animals but doesn’t have any of their own. Someone who is responsible and solves interpersonal conflicts in a mature and courteous fashion. All gender identities and sexual orientations welcome! I’d prefer a roommate that is in their late 20’s or early 30’s, but that’s not a dealbreaker.
• CONTACT: Please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are interested in the room I’ll ask you to fill out a roommate questionnaire and share my completed questionnaire with you.
$820 by guest
Mark Rented or DeletePaper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)Campus Crossings at Br (1)Houses and Other (3)Houses and Other (7)Post Briarcliff (1)The Flats at Atlantic (1)WestMar Lofts (1)Houses and Other (7)Wanted Requests (2)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD