Address: 848 Spring St NW Atlanta, GA 30308
Move in: Fri, May 10th, 2019 - 3 month lease
1 bedroom in 4 beds 4 baths.I'm Jonathan and you can contact me at tsjwang@🌉 gatech.edu
I'm looking to sublease my apartment from early May to mid August.
Monthly rent is $1,195
D1 floor plan.
Some details about the place:
- 🌊 water, internet, 📺 tv all included
- dishwasher, 💡electric stove+oven, clothes washing and drying machine (they actually work really well)
- fully furnished (bed, desk, chairs, kitchen tables and couches)
- flat screen 📺 tv
- individual bathrooms
- TSRB, Accenture building, Amazon Locker, B&N, Scheller COB, plenty of 🍔 restaurants within the same block
- Publix a few blocks away
- 🚍 buses to GT (but GT is literally right next to it)
- did I mention plenty of 🍔 restaurants?
- pretty cool rooftop 🏊 pool
- gym with a skyline view
- study/lounge area with meeting spaces and billiards
- rooftop outdoor barbecue/lounge area
- talk to me about parking ;)
Here is a 🚶 walkthrough:
All the people living here kept the place very 🎇clean.
The apartment is on the 4th floor so you won't have to wait very long on the elevator ride, or you can even take the stairs.
$1195 by guest
Mark Rented or DeletePaper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)100 Midtown (2)Atlantic Briarcliff (1)Campus Crossings at Br (1)Houses and Other (7)M Street (1)Houses and Other (1)Square on Fifth (SQ5) (4)The Flats at Atlantic (2)The Standard Midtown (7)University House (9)WestMar Lofts (4)Houses and Other (11)Wanted Requests (4)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD