Address: 1949 E University Dr Tempe, AZ 85281
Move in: Wed, Sep 11th, 2019 - 11 month lease
1 bedroom in 4 beds 4 baths.Looking to relet a bedroom on the first floor at Sol Apartments to live in till next July! The room (premium version) is a private bedroom and private attached bathroom with a 🚶 walk-in closet. The listed pricing includes rent + unlimited flat rate utilities + taxes/fees. Serious inquiries for those looking to move within this September or early October preferred (possibly ASAP).
- Various amenities such as free private 🚌 shuttles to ASU, wi-fi, several 24/7 study rooms, free printing, 24/7 small gym, coffee shop, 🏊 pool, etc.
- Fairly close to ASU, ~10+ min. 🚴 bike ride to Tempe campus
- Close proximity to Tempe Marketplace, etc.
- Furnished rooms (bedroom: dresser, full-size bed, desk), balcony
- In-unit washer/dryer, dishwasher, nice kitchen
- 🌉 gated parking and a parking garage (fee included)
- Cats/dogs upon landlord approval + fees, dog park
- Etc., more listed on website and social media (livesolasu.com)
- 👨👩 co-ed apartment on first floor with currently 1 👨 male & 2 👩 female roommates who are nice and friendly ASU students. Very organized and 🎇clean roommates preferred.
September's rent is already paid, and I may pay for October's rent if necessary! For any further inquires feel free to text or email!
$783 by guest
Mark Rented or DeletePaper Bulletin Style
Sign In Account
Communities (posts)Boulevard 1900 (3)Green Leaf Tempe Stati (2)Rise on Apache (1)San Marbeya (1)Sol Apartments (3)The Cottages of Tempe (1)The District on Apache (2)University House (1)Villagio (1)West 6th Apartments (2)Houses and Other (10)Wanted Requests (11)
Discrimination is not nice and not lawful. Preferences can be made if you are sharing the same living space, but make sure you check the laws to see what applies to you.
Contact us to flag any post that violates fair housing.
Fair Housing - Wikipedia
Fair Housing - US HUD